Watch this video to learn more about working at Northern Plains Steel
We are growing! We offer great pay, steady work, and the chance to work with a steadfast company.
Outline of the role
To assist with the flow and processing on material
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Superior Performance and Productivity
- Unload and load trucks
- Operate Forklift and Crane
- Know hand signals for material handling
- Process billing and lading paperwork
- Verify products received and shipped for quantity, quality, and grade
- Operate Sheet lifters and plate hooks when required
- Follow all safety procedures and practices
- Good attendance
- All other duties as assigned.
- To support and encourage other crew members.
- To promote good departmental and inter-departmental team spirit.
- To participate in and support Continuous Improvement Programs, HR and other company initiatives.
- To carry out duties in accordance with ISO standards, and other company procedures.
- Regular attendance and punctuality
Required work skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of process
- Customer care
- Problem solving
- Acceptance of responsibility
- Team player
Listed below are some of the benefits we currently offer:
- Health, Dental, Life/AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program with Premium Incentives
- Paid Vacation
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Incentive Bonuses
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Appreciation Events
Click Apply today to join our winning team!