Join our winning team!
We are growing! We offer great pay, steady work, and the chance to work with a steadfast company.
Responsible for the operation and daily maintenance of all laser-related activities.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Responsible for all laser related activities during your shift, including but not limited to the following:
- Check and replace filters as needed
- Check and replace cylinders as needed
- Fill out job check sheets for every job cut
- Complete inspection forms for each different part cut
- Empty slag trays and dust barrels as needed (must be checked at the end of each shift)
- Clean-up of working area and entire surroundings
- Ensure paperwork is filled out completely and accurately
- Communication with each operator at your shift change (let them know what’s going on, what’s coming up)
- Assist other operators as needed
- Responsible for keeping all tools, lenses, ceramics, nozzles in good, working condition – must report immediately to laser supervisor if there are any problems with these items.
- Trouble shoot production problems (ie. Bad cuts, tech table problems, etc.)
- Continuous improvement of quality, efficiency, and employee safety
- Monitor and promote a safe working environment
- Show ability to gauge material and identify different types/grades of materials based on mic readings, color codes, etc. (you must know how to do this in order to work here)
- All other duties as assigned.
- To achieve or exceed estimated production values for product & personnel
- To achieve required quality standards
- To achieve on-time deliveries for all customers
- Help train, develop and motivate fellow employees
- To work pro-actively and conscientiously in support of Owen Industries and its policies
- To carry out duties in accordance with ISO standards and other company procedures.
- To promote good departmental and interdepartmental team spirit, including respectful relationships with all Owen Industries divisions
- Help find ways to increase productivity while reducing costs
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
Listed below are some of the benefits we currently offer:
- Health, Dental, Life/AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program with Premium Incentives
- Paid Vacation
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Incentive Bonuses
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Appreciation Events
Click Apply today to join our winning team!