Scale Operator - Huron, SD
Agtegra Cooperative is currently looking for a full time scale operator for our Huron, SD location.
The position will work closely with customers and other employees to weigh incoming trucks. They will also work with their supervisor and grain accounting to ensure that all accounting is accurate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for weighing trucks as they arrive at location.
- Obtains grain samples using necessary equipment and grades grain accordingly.
- Communicates the grain and grade to the grain attendants on each load. Communicates and works closely with the Location Manager to ensure day-to-day grain activities run efficiently
- Partners with Grain Accounting for accurate and efficient accounting of grain. Contacts customers regularly informing them of dumping hours, potential dumping delays, and market opportunities.
Education and experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Individual must be able to adapt in a dynamic organization and work as part of a team which interacts with all other company departments. Individual should be a self-starter who can manage tasks to their completion with minimal supervision.
This position has opportunity for overtime pay during our harvest season.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Performance Sharing Bonus, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Sick, Vacation, Holidays, Employee Retention Bonus and MORE!
908 Lamont Street S.
Aberdeen, SD 57401
Apply for Scale Operator - Huron, SD
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly