Seasonal Truck Driver - Faulkton, SD
Agtegra Cooperative is looking to add Seasonal Truck Drivers to our team in Faulkton, South Dakota. The ideal candidate will possess a Class A CDL. This driving position works closely with our custom applicators to transport Agtegra Agronomy products to area crops and farms.
Drives gasoline or diesel powered tractor trailer combination to transport and deliver grain or materials in liquid, loose, or packaged form by performing the following duties. Also performs plant operations duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operates Agtegra Trucks as needed to deliver products and services to customers:
- Reads gauges or meters and records quantity loaded and unloaded
- Assists floater operator with filling and other needs that may help to maximize actual application time throughout the day
- Operates truck in a manner to obtain efficient gallons/miles ratio
- Delivers product and services to customers.
- Assists in loading and unloading trucks.
- Performs basic clean-up and preventative maintenance on all assigned trucks.
- Complies with US DOT drug or breath alcohol testing requirements, Agtegra Drug Free Workplace Policy, OSHA regulations, and the Agtegra Vehicle Policy and Fleet Safety Program.
- Assisting in maintenance and cleanliness of facility, equipment and grounds.
- Operating all machinery and equipment as required.
- Greeting customers in a courteous manner.
- Understanding and following all safety and company rules and regulations.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: The ideal candidate will have current class A CDL license.
908 Lamont Street S
Aberdeen, SD 57401