Seasonal Aerial Operations Assistant - Huron, SD
Agtegra Cooperative is looking to add a Seasonal Aerial Operations Assistant to their Huron, SD location.
The aerial operations assistant will deal primarily with the day to day operations of the Agtegra aerial location by assisting the location manager, answering the phones, greeting customers and data entry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for answering the telephone, providing information and/or transferring calls to the appropriate person in a prompt and courteous manner
- Greets visitors to the facility & directs them to the appropriate person
- Ensures customer contact information, maps and directions are clear for agronomist
- Performs a variety of clerical duties upon request, and as assigned
- Assists in loading chemicals, seed and fertilizer
- Ensure bookkeeper receives delivery tickets and customer payments daily
- Assists with inventory management of chemicals used as well as month end inventory counts
- Deliver customer payments daily to bookkeeper
- Maintain office equipment and keep work area neat and clean
- Organizes load-out facility in a safe working order
- Load items when other personnel are not readily available
- Assists in the maintenance and cleanliness of facility, equipment, and grounds
- Maintain sufficient inventories of all office supplies
- Operate all machinery and equipment, as required
Education and Experience
Individual must be able to adapt in a dynamic organization and work as part of a team which interacts with all other company departments. Individual should be a self-starter who can manage tasks to their completion with minimal supervision.
908 Lamont Street S
Aberdeen, SD 57401