Admin Support – Gwinner, ND
Kelly Services is looking for ideal candidates to fill two positions as Admin Support in Gwinner, ND. These roles are Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm and will be supporting the Material’s department at a premier Construction Equipment manufacturing company in Gwinner. These are temporary, three month assignments.
- Calling suppliers to identify purchase order discrepancies
- Working with multiple departments to resolve purchase order issues
- Provide administrative support to department
- Work heavily in MS Excel and other office programs
- Minimum of HS Diploma, or equivalent
- Experience in MS Excel, and other Office programs
- Good written and verbal communication
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to comprehend and retain verbal and written instructions
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
For immediate consideration, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Admin Support” in the subject line, or by calling 701-281-4850. You can also view our other open positions at www.kellycareernetwork.com. We are open until 7pm on Tuesday’s.
Let us help advance your career today!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.