Accounts Receivable Prelim Specialist
This individual will be responsible for collecting on all accounts associated with prelim activity, gathering and verifying preliminary information, preparing and mailing preliminary notices, and completing releases.
Specific Duties Include:
• Collect all accounts associated with prelim activity
• Create and manage prelim spreadsheets monthly
• Provide timely response to customer inquiries
• Manage Prelim Queue by collecting necessary information to meet deadlines
• Manage customer and general contractor release requests
• Manage Geo fencing of prelim rental machines
• Gain a firm understanding of prelim opportunities by state and across company brands
• Respond to dispatch team requests for authorization to proceed with outbound traffic when customer is prelim only
• Collaborate with Credit Analysts to determine prelim value/opportunities
• Support the credit analyst staff with data entry of credit applications
• Assist Credit team by being a backup for authorization calls
• Assist UCC Specialist by being a backup for lien searches and UCC-1 filings
• Complete all administrative duties as assigned
• Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
• Conduct self in the presence of customers and community to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
• Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
• Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
• Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
• Strong organizational, analytical, documentation, and problem-solving skills required
• Ability to be self-directed
• Proficient with Excel and other Microsoft Office products
Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
• Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
• Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
• The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.