Academy Program Coordinator
Are you motivated, dependable, and dedicated to exceptional service and constant improvement? Are you looking for a career at a fun, flexible, and growing company where you will feel challenged in your career?
Responsible for the assurance that all training-related events, webinars, classes, and programs are extremely well-organized and executed. The Program Coordinator role will work in conjunction with the Academy Manager and the rest of the staff and volunteer leaders to market, communicate and deliver high value activities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducting and coordinating the day-to-day tasks of Academy in-person and online virtual classes
- Work with Academy instructors and vendor to organize and set up Academy classes
- Leverage the Dynamic Communities tools and technology to support a successful Academy program
- Host and monitor Academy training classes
- Manage online content and resources
- Respond to questions about classes, registration, access, etc. and assist members and Dynamic Communities staff with customer support inquiries
- Support and engage certificate program participants
- Support the creation, publishing or distribution of various magazine articles, blogs, and email campaigns
- Manage the social media promotion program
- Perform other related duties within the scope of position as required
- Strong organizational, communication (verbal and written), and facilitation skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a self-directed, virtual environment
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor
- Good computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with marketing strategy, planning, and production
- Good interpersonal skills and team player attitude
- Event planning and project management experience
- Desire for continuous improvement through growth of programs and member benefits
- Good understanding of marketing concepts
- CRM experience
- Work 40 hours per week. Additional hours may be necessary
- Some travel is required; approximately 1-2 times per quarter
A full benefit package is available with this position, including health and dental insurance, FSA, IRA, long and short term disability, flexible paid time off, and a flexible work environment.
Interested? Click Apply to join our team today!