Commercial Loan Processor
Join our team
Perform all functions required to prepare the appropriate commercial loan documents in accordance with Credit Union policies, procedures, and regulatory compliance based on borrowing entity, purpose of proceeds, and collateral securing the loan. Prepare Letters of Credit, subordination and/or assignment documents and all related documentation. Obtain and review information in conjunction with the preparation of loan documents, such as ordering appraisals, title searches or policies, etc. Coordinate information and closings with commercial loan officers and/or closing agents. Implicit to the role is being a collaborative team player with strong relationship management, customer service, and communication skills. Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment while delivering highest levels of customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare documentation for commercial loan requests in accordance with loan approval, credit union policies and regulatory compliance
- Obtain and review all due diligence information required in conjunction with the preparation of loan documents, such as ordering title searches, performing UCC searches, corporate record searches, surveys, and flood certifications.
- Review title commitments for requirements and exceptions ensuring exceptions are cleared prior to closing
- Ensure loan approval conditions have been cleared and documented prior to closing
- Coordinate information and closings with commercial loan officer, closing agents, attorneys and borrowers
- Support a quality partnership with Lending and Branch personnel to deliver superior customer service
- Responsible for meeting processing production goals within established error ratio guidelines
- Meet Service Level Agreements established for the Document Services Department to consistently deliver the highest level of customer service
- High school graduate with some college preferred
- 1-3 Years of related experience preferred in title work, financial services industry, banking and/or loan servicing.
- Familiar with lending related regulatory compliance preferred.
- Knowledge of general ledger entries preferred.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40+ words per minute.
- Must possess strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organization and communication skills
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment
Click Apply today to join us!
Apply for Commercial Loan Processor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly