Administrative Assistant/Data Coordinator, SWK Grant (Part-time)
Provides support for day-to-day operations of the Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) grant process. Upholds the CSS mission, vision, values, strategic diversity priorities and ethical standards, and demonstrates the behavioral and inclusive service expectations as defined in our policies and procedures. Provides administrative support for the HRSA Behavioral Health Workforce Education and Training (BHWET) program. This includes working directly with faculty and the administration to assist in meeting their responsibilities both within and without the classroom.
- Prepares and maintains reports/correspondence for accrediting body and HRSA
- Performs routine administrative support functions, including monitors social work program budget; handles/routes telephone requests; orders/maintains office supplies; orders faculty textbooks and library requests; coordinates meetings and food services
- Organizes student HRSA program admission records, student advising records, student field records, and alumni records
- Coordinates classroom and technology needs
- Coordinates and documents travel for faculty, Field Coordinator and Adjunct faculty
- Attends program meetings and maintains departmental records
- Maintains course syllabi, HRSA Program Handbook, Field Manual, and course packets
- Coordinates new student orientations, Field Instructor and student orientations, and other community events
- Coordinates, with program faculty, other needs as requested
- Assists students with issues/concerns
- Performs data collection and administrative responsibilities related to grant activity
- Performs other activities as requested
- Two years of administrative support experience, OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Competence with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in working with faculty, staff, and students.
- Commitment to inclusion, cultural competence and working with a diverse student population.
- Commitment to the goals of Integrated Behavioral Health workforce training, the MSWProgram and CSS Department of Social Work mission, philosophy, and goals;
- Able to collaborate with other departments and health systems which partner with the Social Work programs
- Attention to detail
- High level of confidentiality
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in a typical office setting and use standard office equipment, vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone; strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
- BA in Social Work
- Some grant administration and research experience
- Experience working with faculty and healthcare professionals
Special Instructions to Applicants
This is a three year grant-funded position
Department/Discipline Social Work Pay Rate Mid teens per hour or commensurate with qualifications