MultiMedia Sales Consultant
RiverTown Multimedia is accepting applications for a MultiMedia Sales Consultant to cover the Woodbury/Cottage Grove, MN Territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and possess a working knowledge of all product offerings and how they apply to and provide value to business goals – (Includes digital display, email marketing, Search SEO and SEM, Video, Native Content, Retargeting, Geo-fencing, direct mail, preprints and newspapers/ shoppers.)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales strategies detailing new business development plans, prospecting targets, as well as activities needed to achieve sales goals.
- Dedicate a minimum of 25% (10 hours/week) of time to prospecting new business acquisition and approximately 35% (14 hours/week) to servicing, retaining and advancing existing clients.
- Complete thorough needs analysis for every client and makes clear connections between customer needs and product(s) offered, as well as lend expertise with the creative development of the campaign.
- Include all appropriate products in recommended solutions
- Demonstrate ability to prepare and deliver customized presentations and maintain an acceptable presentation closing ratio.
- Provide market data, industry research, spec campaigns, and solutions for customers and prospects.
- Accurately identify, define, analyze and resolve problems. Follow through to ensure appropriate corrections are made, negotiate and process ad adjustments, as well as work closely with credit department to keep accounts current.
- Meet revenue goals and maintain an acceptable closing ratio.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years sales experience in media or retail. (Media related preferred, but not necessary.)
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university or equivalent.
- Positive, solution-oriented, team contributor attitude.
- Open to ongoing training.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of digital solutions and ability to present to all prospective clientele
- Self-motivated, strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Time management skills while working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment that often includes multiple, concurrent projects.
- Strong computer skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a driving record that is insurable by the company.
- Must carry an acceptable level of vehicle insurance as required by the company.