Underground Utility Construction Laborer
Jaguar Communications is looking for a laborer with a positive attitude to work with the construction crew. Knowledge and experience with installation of underground to help connect the communities with reliable solutions at the speed of light.
Essential Job Functions:
- Satisfactory driving record required
- Work with a crew on daily projects
- Pot holing existing utilities
- Install conduit, hand holes
- Operate shovels and pot holing equipment
- Pull fiber optic cable
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- General construction experience
- Work well with other team members
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions and at various heights.
- Ability to work flexible work hours
- Desire to learn more about the underground installation and process