Grain Operations - Kennebec, SD
Agtegra Cooperative is currently seeking an individual who can assist with the grain elevator operations and ensure all trucks are properly loaded and unloaded. This person should be able to perform duties such as general maintenance on equipment, general housekeeping and help in loading unit trains on arrival.
As a grain operations team member, you will:
- Perform critical operations to keep the facility running: Loading/Unloading trucks and railcars, Other grain handling including, filling/reclaiming of ground piles, transferring, blending etc.
- Operate safely with in Agtegra policies, procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Provide a high level of customer service by displaying courteous, helpful, knowledgeable interactions with our patrons.
- Maintain the housekeeping of the facility including: elevators, groups, buildings, etc.
- Monitor equipment to ensure it’s in good working order, participate in the overall maintenance of the facility and equipment- notify management of any necessary repairs or possible equipment concerns.
- Be an engaged member of a team and be a self-starter.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions as needed
- Demonstrate self-starter and high initiative
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good attendance record and work ethic
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather, climb ladders, and work from heights
- Potential to work long irregular hours (weekends and holidays included)
- Ability to work in a potentially physically strenuous environment
- Ability to operate heavy machinery/equipment.
· This qualified individual must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent, possess excellent team work and people skills, and looking for a rewarding position with a growing company.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Performance Sharing Bonus, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Sick, Vacation, Holidays, Employee Retention Bonus and MORE!
908 Lamont Street S.
Aberdeen, SD 57401