Seasonal Truck Drivers - Tulare, SD
Agtegra Cooperative is looking to add a Seasonal Truck Drivers to our team in Tulare, South Dakota. The ideal candidate will possess a Class A CDL or have the desire to obtain one.
The position will drive diesel powered straight trucks or tractor trailer combination to transport and deliver grain or materials in liquid, loose, or packaged forms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist floater operators with filling and other needs that may help maximize actual application time throughout the day.
- Responsible for reading gauges or meters and records quantity loaded and unloaded.
- Complies with US DOT drug or breath alcohol testing requirements, the Agtegra’s Drug Free Workplace Policy, OSHA regulations, and the Agtegra Vehicle Policy and Fleet Safety Program.
- Completes chemical logs accurately and efficiently.
- Monitors equipment for fertilizer or chemical leaks; immediately cleans up any spills of product.
- Completes all Agtegra Truck logs and DOT Truck logs; maintains driver log per I.C.C. regulations.
- Inspects all assigned trucks for defects/safety hazards before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition. (Pre/post- trip inspections.)
- Performs basic clean-up and preventative maintenance on all assigned trucks, and other shop duties along with various plant operation and general maintenance and housekeeping.
- Delivers product and services to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Submits accurate sales tickets and completes required records and paperwork daily.
- Assists in loading and unloading trucks.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver’s license with the ability to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License; Class A CDL preferred; tanker endorsement will be required and hazmat endorsement is suggested and may be required later
908 Lamont Street S.
Aberdeen, SD 57401