Aerial Operations Coordinator- Clark/Webster, SD
Agtegra Aerial Clark/Webster is seeking an experienced career-minded Commercial Driver to be part of the aerial operations ground support team. This position provides remote logistical support across the Midwest to our Clark and Webster South Dakota based aerial application business. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude who enjoys working in a fast paced, team environment.
Specific Responsibilities and Key Deliverables Include:
• Ensure all shipments include proper shipping documents
• Perform vehicle safety inspections
• Maintain mileage and fuel logs on all vehicles
• Fully responsible for inventory control
• Meet and complete all regulatory safety requirements
• Attend product training sessions and meetings when necessary
• Notify Supervisor or Manager immediately if product spills
• All other duties as assigned
• Provide Customer Service and deliveries to our Aerial Application customers
• Maintain a safe and orderly work environment
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
• Assist in all aerial application servicing as required. Includes refueling procedures as well as aerial safety, equipment maintenance and assistance to the pilots as applicable.
• Familiarity with liquid measures and transfer procedures as applicable to mixing operations.
• Enjoys and embraces a diverse/variety of job duties and responsibilities. Person should be versatile, flexible, and willing. Can effectively multi-task
• Ability to repetitively bend and lift boxes and bags up to 80 lbs.
• Safe operation of company truck
• Ability to work and contribute to a team approach with a positive attitude and outlook
• Operate different computer programs used in the day to day business
Key Personal Attributes Include:
• Must be at least 21 years of age for interstate travel
• Present a professional image to our customers
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license with Class-A CDL and Hazmat endorsement
• Knowledge and/or experience with agricultural operations (preferred)
• Requires excellent interpersonal skills between both customers and fellow
• Willing and shows desire to work overtime hours during busy seasons
• Must be willing to be on the road and away from home for up to several weeks at a
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Performance Based Sharing, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Sick, Vacation, Holidays, Employee Retention Bonus and MORE!
908 Lamont Street S
Aberdeen, SD 57401
Apply for Aerial Operations Coordinator- Clark/Webster, SD
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly