NAR - Every other Weekend, Day Shift
We are looking for YOU to join our team at Renville Health Services!
Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A)/Nursing Assistant Registered (N.A.R.)
Part-time, Day Shifts from 6:30am - 3pm, every other weekend and every other holiday
The Certified Nursing Assistants primary task is to provide routine daily ADL (Activities of Daily Living) care to assigned residents in accordance with Renville Health Services established nursing care procedures and as many be directed by supervisors.
NAR - verification of inclusion of Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry must be obtained, or employee must be willing to attain certification. Renville Health Services offers training for employees who are not currently listed on the registry.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language to communicate effectively with residents and staff while completing work duties.
- Must complete a Criminal Background Form and receive a not disqualified criminal background result from the Department of Human Services.
- Must be compassionate toward the elderly, infirmed or handicapped and work with tact and ethical awareness.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must possess the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize and organize work efficiently to accomplish workload within scheduled shift.
Renville Health Services is a five star rated senior living community.
Renville Health Services provides 24/7 skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services.
Meadows on Main provides 24/7 independent and assisted living services.
Questions:Contact Lisa Neutgens, Human Resources Director at 320-329-4371
St. Francis Health Services of Morris, Inc. and it's affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer.