Under direction of the Supervisor, Laborers will work on a crew from 2 to 16 persons. A Laborer’s job function will include, but not be limited to: shoveling; raking; sweeping; mechanical assistance; lifting, pushing and pulling various objects, along with operating small equipment such as blowers and routers. Individuals also may clean and prepare worksites, as well as apply application.
On the job training will provide the knowledge and skills to become a productive member of one of our crews.
This position is full-time seasonal, working May through November (weather permitting). Average work days can last up to 14 hours, require overtime and working weekends. You must be willing to travel. Qualified overnight stay will be compensated with per diem.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Physically fit to perform the job functions which include standing, squatting, bending, lifting, and walking for long periods of time
- Previous experience in construction or physical job experience preferred
- Reliable transportation. Valid driver’s license preferred
- Willingness to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License
- Willingness to be a team player and help train less experienced employees
Year-round benefits for eligible employees include medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, short term and long term disability, 401k (with Company match), and profit sharing.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at
Phone: (833) 316-1980