Under direction of the Supervisor, Distributor Operators will be responsible for operating an oil distributor and/or commercial motor vehicle, in a safe and efficient manner. A Distributor Operator’s job function will include performing daily pre/post-trip inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with DOT guidelines and loading and unloading material into and out of the vehicle. This position may also involve various manual tasks, including but not limited to the following: shoveling; raking; sweeping; mechanical assistance; lifting, pushing and pulling various objects. Individuals may also clean and prepare worksites, as well as apply application. On the job training will provide the knowledge and skills to become a productive member of one of our crews.
This position is full-time seasonal, working May through November (weather permitting). Average work days can last up to 14 hours, require overtime and working weekends. You must be willing to travel. Qualified overnight stay will be compensated with per diem.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have reliable transportation
- Previous experience preferred
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (Class B with tanker endorsement required)
- Hazmat endorsement preferred or willingness to obtain one
- Physically fit to perform the job functions
- Willingness to be a team player and help train less experienced employees
Year-round benefits for eligible employees include medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, short term and long term disability, 401k (with Company match), and profit sharing.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at
Phone: (833) 316-1980