Lake Agassiz Development Group
Lake Agassiz Development Group, an active non-profit economic development organization since 1974 has an opening for a Loan Specialist.
The Loan Specialist will work with the Fund Manager and Program Specialist to initiate, coordinate and track all facets of loan programs administered by LADG.
- Packaging, processing, closing and servicing activities for a variety of loan programs including SBA Microloan, USDA Intermediary Relending Program and Rural Microentrepreneur Assistance Program, and an Economic Development Administration Revolving Loan Fund.
- Be familiar with the rules and regulations that govern the previously mentioned loan programs.
- Stay up to date on program changes.
- Assist with monitoring and reporting requirements on these loan programs.
- Assist with marketing these loan programs to potential borrowers and referral sources.
- Work with other staff to further goals and objectives of other facets of Lake Agassiz Development Group.
- Assist with the SBA 504 program as needed.
- Reports to the Executive Director
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or a related field is preferred. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Experience analyzing personal and commercial credit is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, while exercising discretion and good judgment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize a variety of projects and complete tasks efficiently and accurately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Salary is dependent upon skills and experience. LADG offers a family-friendly workplace, 401K retirement plan with company match, medical/dental/vision coverage, flexible benefits, paid vacation and sick days, and casual dress.
Please send resume, cover letter, and three references to Amber Metz, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to LADG, Attn: Amber, 417 Main Ave. Suite 201, Fargo, ND 58103 by March 30, 2018. Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.
Lake Agassiz Development Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.