Lake Agassiz Development Group
Lake Agassiz Development Group, an active non-profit economic development organization since 1974 has an opening for a Loan Specialist.
The Loan Specialist will work with the Fund Manager and Program Specialist to initiate, coordinate and track all facets of loan programs administered by LADG.
- Packaging, processing, closing and servicing activities for a variety of loan programs including SBA Microloan, USDA Intermediary Relending Program and Rural Microentrepreneur Assistance Program, and an Economic Development Administration Revolving Loan Fund.
- Be familiar with the rules and regulations that govern the previously mentioned loan programs.
- Stay up to date on program changes.
- Assist with monitoring and reporting requirements on these loan programs.
- Assist with marketing these loan programs to potential borrowers and referral sources.
- Work with other staff to further goals and objectives of other facets of Lake Agassiz Development Group.
- Assist with the SBA 504 program as needed.
- Reports to the Executive Director
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or a related field is preferred. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Experience analyzing personal and commercial credit is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, while exercising discretion and good judgment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize a variety of projects and complete tasks efficiently and accurately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Salary is dependent upon skills and experience. LADG offers a family-friendly workplace, 401K retirement plan with company match, medical/dental/vision coverage, flexible benefits, paid vacation and sick days, and casual dress.
Please send resume, cover letter, and three references to Amber Metz, Executive Director at email@example.com or mail to LADG, Attn: Amber, 417 Main Ave. Suite 201, Fargo, ND 58103 by March 30, 2018. Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.
Lake Agassiz Development Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Loan Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly