Day Shift Paint Department*
- Patch, sand, plug and cut wood for production
- Inspect wood materials for defects
- Transport materials
- Operate power hand tools, scanners, computers (to create and maintain reports), and work with various other equipment
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and package
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate in oral or written English to carry out essential functions.
- Ability to read and understand visual and written assembly instructions on a computer screen to retrieve parts from a pick list.
- Ability to be cross-trained in multiple functions within and between multiple department lines.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools to fabricate and assemble.
- Ability to maintain regular and satisfactory attendance and punctuality.
- Basic computer skills
Integrity Windows and Doors from Marvin, is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and profit sharing. Full-time regular employees become benefit eligible on day 60.
This position pays $14.30/hour.