Bilingual Communication Representative - Moorhead, MN
re you looking for a rewarding career helping others? Do you have excellent typing skills? If so, Kelly Services may have the job for you! We are currently recruiting for qualified candidates to work as Bilingual Communication Representatives. These are temp-to-hire opportunities for both Full and Part-time employment. FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING- OPEN 24/7!
• Performance based wage increases
• Casual dress code
• Free time between calls
• Part-time OR Full-time (minimum of 16 hours/week)
• 4, 6, 8 and 10 hour shift options
• Open 24/7
• Fluent in English/Spanish or English/French
• Must be able to type 60WPM
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Excellent schedule adherence
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Customer service experience preferred
For immediate consideration, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 701-281-4850. You can view all of our career opportunities by visiting www.kellycareernetwork.com. Let us help advance your career today! We are open until 7 pm on Tuesday's.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.