Flaggers must provide communication with both the traveling public and their co-workers as they relay traffic signals to ensure everyone’s safety. On the job training will provide the knowledge and skills to become a productive member of one of our crews.
This position is full-time seasonal working May through November (weather permitting). Average work days usually last up to 14 hours, requiring overtime and working Saturdays. Travel may be required in Southeastern Minnesota; however, workload may also require further travel under unique circumstances. Qualified overnight stay will be compensated with per diem.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and remain attentive to traffic conditions and other factors affecting safety and production
- Able to communicate effectively and work in stressful situations
- Ability to listen and take direction from others
- Willingness to be a team player and help train less experienced employees
Benefit package is offered through the Union.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at
Phone: (855) 844-0125