Quality Control Technician
On the job training will provide the employee the background to obtain Quality Control Technician certification from the Minnesota Department of Transportation. Certification training will be paid for by the company.
This position is full-time seasonal working May through November (weather permitting). Average work days usually last up to 14 hours, requiring overtime and working Saturdays. Travel may be required in Southeastern Minnesota; however, workload may also require further travel under unique circumstances. Qualified overnight stay will be compensated with per diem.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Be competent in math, computers (spreadsheet, database & email)
- Physically fit to perform the job functions including the ability to stand, squat, bend, lift, and walk for long durations
- Ability to communicate professionally and confidently both internally and externally
- Detail oriented and able to follow procedure
- Previous quality control experience preferred
- Able to communicate effectively and work in stressful situations
- Ability to listen and take direction from others
This is a full-time seasonal position offering competitive compensation and attractive benefits.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at
Phone: (855) 844-0125