Closed Circuit Television (CCTV Inspection Operator)
Position: Full Time
Office: West Concord, MN
Ellingson Companies is seeking an experienced CCTV/Robotic Cutter Operator for our Infrastructure Management Division (CIPP Rehab) which completes work at Commercial and Industrial Facilities across the U.S.
Heavy travel is an absolute requirement. Travel/work schedule is typically 10 days on followed by 4 days off. Most jobs require overnight work. Ellingson provides a generous per diem for meals and also covers travel expenses such as flights and hotels.
The ideal candidate will have:
- two years of experience operating a CCTV to inspect/assess underground sewer and water pipes;
- ability to set up and operate CCTV/Cutter truck and all equipment;
- experience using robotic cutter to reinstate service laterals
- experience cleaning equipment and performing basic repairs and maintenance;
- experience cleaning sewer lines;
- computer proficiency;
- experience producing DVD copies of the CCTV inspections;
- valid driver license (prefer CDL) with a clean driving record;
- knowledge of confined space entry, construction safety practices and traffic control procedures;
- strong problem-solving skills;
- organizational skills; and
- ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors and clients’ representatives.
Ellingson Companies offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package and generous per diem to cover meals; travel expenses including hotels are covered by the company.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.