Wieser Brothers General Contractor, Inc. is a full service general contractor that specializes in design/build, commercial construction. We offer professional service in all aspects of design, construction, and remodeling. Our services range from small to multi-million dollar commercial construction projects. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager. Ideal candidates should have strong commercial and industrial construction management skills. The qualified candidate will oversee the development of construction projects and manage its organization, scheduling, and implementation from inception to completion.
- Works closely with the architect/engineer.
- Coordinates estimating, scheduling, and safety efforts.
- Conducts pre-bid meetings.
- Directs value engineering.
- Pre-qualifies subcontractors and suppliers.
- Monitors purchasing.
- Supervises shop drawings.
- Maintains regular communication with the field.
- Provides monthly status reports to owner.
- Participates in all team meetings.
- Conducts weekly job site meetings.
- Prepares monthly pay requests to owner/architect.
- Approves and submits monthly pay requests of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Prepares purchase orders for owner tax savings.
- Requests and maintain operation and maintenance manuals.
- Partners with Project Administrator to provide on-going and accessible support.
- Responds to Requests for Information and presents cost adjustments.
- Candidates must possess strong communication and collaboration skills.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Business preferred, but not required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in construction of commercial or industrial construction.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Construction Software preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of relevant safety equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote safety for the protection of people and property on the job-site.
Please submit cover letter & resume.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly