Side Dump/Flatbed Driver
Meyer Contracting Inc., a Native American Minority owned Contractor, is a multifaceted operation that includes: Earthwork & Grading, Pipe & Utilities, Concrete Structures, & Piling. We hire only the best and brightest in the industry. As one of the fastest growing companies in the construction industry, we consistently work on new and unique projects – and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Currently, we are looking for a full-time Side Dump/Flatbed Driver to join our team at ourMaple Grove, Minnesota location.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The Side Dump/Flatbed driver will haul all types of materials to and from construction sites. Effective communication skills with both field and office personnel are absolutely vital to this position. The ability to organize and see the bigger picture while maintaining and improving upon safety standards.
- Hauling materials/equipment to and from construction sites
- Qualifies to operate/haul with Side Dump/Flatbed
- Prompt scheduling & response for company needs
- Availability for odd working hours, weekends & nights if needed
- Work effectively with team
- Maintaining safety standards and procedures
- 3+ Years of experience
- Class A CDL Driver’s License (MN)
- Excellent driving and safety record
- Strong communication skills and highly motivated
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and in various adverse weather conditions
- Equipment knowledge (including operation and mechanical aspects)
Work Hours & Compensation:
Availability for odd working hours, weekends & nights if needed
- Compensation: Hourly Wage (weekly pay-period)
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.meyerci.com
Meyer Contracting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.