Weekend CNC Machining – 1st Shift - Wahpeton, ND
Are you an experience CNC Machinist? Do you enjoy working only a few days a week? If so, we may have the job for you! Kelly Services is seeking qualified candidates for Weekend Machinist opportunities in Wahpeton, ND at Bobcat, Co. The primary responsibility is the set up and operation of equipment to perform machining operations such as sawing, turning, boring, facing and threading parts to specifications. The weekend 1st shift runs 12 hour shifts, Friday – Sunday. These are long term opportunities with pay at $16.75/hr+, depending on experience. Phone interviews are available by request.
- Read process sheets, blueprints, and sketches to determine appropriate machining, dimensional specifications, set up and operating requirements
- Mounts work pieces into work clamp device
- Selects and installs tooling in tool ports, turrets or indexing heads and automatic tool change magazine
- Starts machine operation and observes display to compare with data on print sheet to verify dimensional adjustments
- Inspects first run piece and performs spot checks for quality conformance
- Organizes materials
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Ability to work rapidly and under time pressure
- Previous Machining experience
- Basic machining knowledge and ability to read build sheets and blueprints
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for long periods of time
To apply for this position, please call 701-281-4850 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Weekend Machinist" in the subject line. To view all of our career opportunities, please visit www.kellycareernetwork.com. We are open until 7 pm on Tuesday's.
**Let us help advance your career today!**