Forum Communications Printing Detroit Lakes is accepting applications for the fulltime Press Support. Position for both first shift, 6:00am - 2:00pm and second shift, 2:00pm - 10:00pm, are available.
- Moving printed materials off the press in a manner to keep the press running at optimal capacity.
- Stack down/palletize products as they are run off the press.
- Work on floor conveyor lines.
- Count and top bundles on conveyor lines.
- Set up stacker and double parallel equipment.
- Operate forklift and pallet jacks.
- Assist with equipment set-up and routine maintenance
- Responsible to abide and follow all OSHA regulations and Company Safety Procedures.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. required.
- Regular, consistent and prompt attendance.
- Experience beneficial, but training will be provided.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Equivalent.