Seasonal Evening Production Associates ($16/hour + $1.50/hour shift differential) WFS
Integrity Windows and Doors is seeking full-time temporary Seasonal Production Associates to perform repetitive assembly tasks using power tools and automated equipment to produce high quality window products.
The Production Associate performs various manufacturing and assembly tasks in a safe manner while in compliance with all PPE requirements. Each task is to be completed with results that exceed customer expectations and maintain a balanced line flow that ultimately meets delivery schedules.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - Associates are required to stand or walk on a concrete floor surface for up to a ten-hour shift. Associates must be able to perform repetitive hand, wrist and arm motions, including reaching above the shoulders. Associates must also be able to bend, stoop, and turn.
This position requires working Monday through Friday; 3:30 pm - 11:30 pm and any additional overtime hours; including Saturdays.
The position pays $16.00/hour + $1.50/hour shift differential.
- Perform repetitive assembly tasks using hand and power tools, and automated equipment to build and produce high quality window products.
- Retrieve parts from green racks according to the pick list or motion devices and deliver to the line. Report defective parts or questionable conditions to the Supervisor.
- Perform light fabrication (drill holes, measure, cut, saw) to facilitate product sub-assembly.
- Slide, lay, snap, crank or otherwise assemble materials to produce sub-assembly or finished product.
- Notify Supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
Seasonal employees are not benefit eligible. This position will be available from May 2018, through November 2018.
Students who wish to work for the summer and go back to school in the fall are encouraged to apply! Integrity offers on the job training and a fun work environment!
This position pays $16.00/hour + $1.50/hour shift differential.