Northwood Children's Services is seeking a Maintenance Assistant. The primary function is to assist the Maintenance Supervisor to maintain the physical needs of Northwood's total properties and to establish a safe and healthful environment to meet the treatment objective at Northwood.
Maintenance Assistants succeed at Northwood when they:
• Value feedback and accountability
• Value the collaboration that comes from working on a team and thrive working independently
• Are results driven and detailed oriented
• Think "outside the box"
• Value a strength-based treatment approach
• Are looking for more than just a job
This position is a Monday through Friday position with regular day shifts.
High school diploma plus 3 years work experience in general trades. Desirable: vocational or trade school certification.
A valid driver's license and clean driving record is required.
403b Retirement Plan Contribution
AND SO MUCH MORE!