CNC Machining - 2nd Shift - Wahpeton, ND
Put your CNC Machining experience to work at this great long-term opportunity! Kelly Services is currently seeking CNC Machinists to work in Wahpeton, ND at Bobcat, Co. The primary responsibility for the Machinist is the set up and operation of equipment to perform machining operations such as sawing, turning, boring, facing, and threading parts to specifications. These positions are long term, with the opportunity to be hired on permanently and pay $16.75/hour+, depending on experience. These are 10-12 hour shifts on 2nd shift with mandatory overtime based on production demands. Phone interviews are available by request.
- Read process sheets, blueprints, and sketches to determine appropriate machining, dimensional specifications, set up and operating requirements
- Mounts work pieces into work clamp device
- Selects and installs tooling in tool ports, turrets or indexing heads and automatic tool change magazine
- Starts machine operation and observes display to compare with data on print sheet to verify dimensional adjustments
- Inspects first run piece and performs spot checks for quality conformance
- Organizes materials
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Ability to work rapidly and under time pressure
- Previous Machining experience
- Basic machining knowledge and ability to read build sheets and blueprints
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time
To apply for this position, please call 701-281-4850 or send your resume to email@example.com with “CNC Machining - 2nd Shift” in the subject line! To view all of our career opportunities, please visit www.kellycareernetwork.com. We are open until 7:00 pm on Tuesday's.
**Let us help advance your career today!**