Production Technician LM Wind Power-a GE Renewable Energy business- Grand Forks, ND
Production Technician- Grand Forks, ND
Kelly Services is now accepting applications for Production Technicians in multiple departments at LM Wind Power, A GE Renewable Energy Company.
- Various Shifts and Departments available with 30 hours or more per week expected and may require overtime work
- Competitive pay depends on department and shift but ranges from $15.55-$18.01 per hour
- Moulding Department
- Remove any debris from mould surface and prepare mould surface and surrounding area for gelcoat application
- lay layers of fiberglass and other materials
- prepare blade for resin infusion and monitor curing process
- Mould Close Department
- Remove excess infusion material
- Prepare the surface of the blade using pneumatic sanders
- Cut and Trim Department
- Measure and perform initial inspection of blade
- Trim the blade with a pneumatic cut tool
- Grind and blend the seam smooth
- Cover seam with layers of fiberglass
- Finishing Department
- Prepare the blade surface for gelcoat by scuffing and cleaning
- Sand the blade and inspect for quality
- High School Diploma or GED
- All positions will train on days for 2 weeks
- Position may require some heavy lifting
- Position requires standing for extended periods of time
- Position requires hand and/or power tool use
- Position may require climbing ladders, stairs, and walking on catwalks regular
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are interested in these great opportunities, email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 701-780-9509 or apply in person at Kelly Services at 3750 32nd Ave S, Grand Forks, ND. Or, refer a friend.
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.