Material Handler I
1. Operates forklift to lift, transport, and position materials, supplies, trailers, and parts to meet production requirements.
2. Operates equipment in a manner that upholds the integrity of the equipment.
3. Services all areas assigned as efficiently as possible to avoid delays.
4. Keeps counts, records, and tags of inventory as required.
5. Follows plant safety regulations and uses due care and caution in the use of the forklift and the movement of material around all personal in the plant and yard.
6. Performs preventive maintenance checks and refers any needed repairs or service to maintenance department.
7. Handles, stores, and disposes of all hazardous materials properly and successfully completes annual training.
8. Practices 5S
9. Perform other duties as needed and assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the position.
1. 1 year forklift or heavy equipment operation experience required
2. Basic math knowledge including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
3. Entry level computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite products
4. Able to accurately measure with use of a tape measure
5. Able to clearly document part numbers, stock locations and descriptions
Primary Location: US-SD-Mitchell
Work Locations: Trail King Mitchell
300 E Norway Ave
Shift: 2nd Shift