Stall Assembler I
1 Install air, hydraulic and electrical assemblies on manufactured trailers.
2 Perform operational tests on assemblies per instructions.
3 Ability to work in a safe manner following all safety procedures & policies.
4 Follow standard work and procedures.
5 Position requires the ability to move around, on and underneath (using a creeper) the trailers.
7 Perform other duties as assigned
1. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
2. Ability to use measuring tools and devices accurately.
3. Ability to apply basic math skills with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
4. Possess basic computer skills.
5. Possess the ability to read and follow instructions
Primary Location: US-SD-Mitchell
Work Locations: Trail King Mitchell
300 E Norway Ave
Shift: 1st Shift