Design Engineering Coop
1. Perform Engineering Change Orders (ECO) to help speed up production and ease of manufacturing.
2. Perform routing on Air/Hydraulic System designs for production trailers.
3. Help Designers with production drawings.
4. Participate in continuous improvement projects focused on safety, quality, delivery, and cost. 5. Help design parts and components as required to help out with new projects.
1. CAD education or experience. SolidWorks preferred.
2. Strong communication skills to work with hourly operators in the factory as well as all levels of office personnel.
3. Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
4. Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
5. Pursuing a degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing, Agricultural, or Engineering related field and a sophomore level or above in the program.
Primary Location: US-SD-Mitchell
Work Locations: Trail King Mitchell
300 E Norway Ave
Job: Engineering Services
Shift: 1st Shift