This position is responsible for operating various production equipment including pallet jacks, scales, hand tools and painting functions. Work hours are Monday - Thursday from 6 am to 4:30 pm. Full-time position with great benefits.
· Operate production machines and equipment within acceptable practice.
· Meets established production standards.
· Make machine set-ups as requested.
· Perform minor maintenance on machines and equipment, including lubrication and minor maintenance checks.
· Accurately report daily activities on work orders, schedules and other media as required.
· Must be able to operate material handling equipment such as, but not limited to forklifts, overhead hoists and cranes, pallet jacks, etc.
· Conduct required quality checks using basic measurement equipment.
· Other duties as assigned by the department supervisor.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability
· High school diploma or G.E.D. from an accredited school.
· Must pass drug and alcohol screen and remain drug free throughout the term of employment.
Primary Location: US-SD-Mitchell
Work Locations: Mitchell, SD
5701 Airport Road
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Apr 16, 2018, 8:49:24 AM