Human Resources Intern - Summer
In this position, the intern will be exposed to a variety of HR functions at all levels.
- Assist with the hourly and salary recruiting process. Review resumes for applicability, assists in writing job requisitions/ position descriptions, ensures jobs are properly evaluated, contacts potential candidates, sets interviews, leads or assists with the new hire orientation process, ensures organizational announcements are completed.
- Answers questions of employees related to salary and hourly benefits, assists with benefit issues as required.
- Aids in the development and presentation of training programs, oversees logistics for courses, communicates availability, and ensures proper procedures are followed for committing to external training.
- Participates in college recruiting process, visits campuses for career fairs and on campus interviews, communicates with campus contacts, meets with students and professors as necessary.
- Assists with entering data and performing audits in the Human Resources Information System, performs queries and downloads, sets up templates as required.
- Performs other tasks and projects as assigned
- Enrolled student working toward a Bachelor’s degree in a business related major, preferably in Human Resources.
- Minimum GPA requirement 2.5/4.0
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, strong planning skills
- Ability to meet and communicate with employees in a one on one and group setting
- Ability to travel a minimum level
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability Primary Location : US-SD-Mitchell Work Locations : Mitchell, SD 5701 Airport Road Mitchell 57301 Job : Human Resources Organization : Trailer Schedule : Temporary Shift : Internship Job Type : Full-time Day Job Job Posting : Nov 28, 2017, 4:48:48 PM