Licensed Practical Nurses
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) with Avera @ Home bring needed health care services to the comfort and security of patient homes.
This is an opportunity to make an exceptional difference for patients of all ages !
- Future of Nursing – An opportunity to become an expert in providing healthcare services in the fastest growing clinical market (home-based care)
- Seeking Interventional Clinician – Autonomy of assessing clients at home and knowing how to intervene
- Flexibility – Leave from home and return home when day is complete
- Job Satisfaction – Employees feel energized and highly engaged in their work
· Licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure required.
· Healthcare Provider CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) certification required or obtained within 30 days of hire
· Valid driver's license required
If you have ever had a loved one in need of home-based clinical care, you know the impact a compassionate, high quality caregiver can have on their lives!
If this is your passion, you need to consider joining our team driven to provide quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.