T1 Oper Process Systems
Process Systems Operator
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. a leading manufacturer and distributor of office products solutions is seeking a 2nd Shift Process Systems Operator for our Toner Products Division located in Mitchell, South Dakota.
- Control the operation of computerized toner manufacturing equipment by continual adjustments to air flows, wheel RPMs, feed rates and pre-act controls to optimize the efficiency of the performance thusly improving rates and optimizing yields. Responsible for line performance and metrics. Responsible for utilizing product samples and Statistical Process Control charts to make machine adjustments within engineering and quality control standards to produce multiple toner product types.
- Accurately Perform product change over’s, equipment setup and product recipe selection on multiple pieces of equipment. Instruct and verify the maintenance setups on mixing, and screening operations.
- Utilize fork trucks for handling up to 900kg totes and accurately inputting and recording of raw materials using barcode scanners.
- Responsible for line performance monitoring, compliance and documentation. Complete Shift Reports and accurately record all production activity including OEE data, Oracle and other electronic data systems and forms. Ensure accurate data entry into computer systems as needed.
- Actively participate in improvement activities including MI projects. Maintain 5S practices and housekeeping of designated areas.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Associate Degree or equivalent. One year of production experience preferred but not required. Must feel comfortable with fast paced manufacturing environment with changing priorities. Basic knowledge of trouble shooting techniques of equipment and processes a plus.
- Must have basic Computer skills (Microsoft Office) and be comfortable data entering data into computer.
- Must have basic math and good communication skills (written and oral)
- Must have ability to become fork truck certified.
- Must be Team oriented and have the ability to comprehend detailed written instructions and procedures
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.