Warehouse Associate – Watford City, ND
Kelly Services is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Associate for a leading company specializing in wholesale electrical supplies. This role is responsible for picking tickets/orders, receiving, putting away stock and freight, and other miscellaneous duties as assigned. This position will work a schedule between the hours of 6:00am to 6:00pm, and pay is $17+ depending on qualifications.
- Select inventory and pack customer orders
- Load and unload delivery vehicles and assemble stock onto pallets, warehouse trucks, racks, or shelves
- Weigh, count, and record units of stock for customer order verification
- May perform counter sales responsibilities as backup personnel
- May perform wire cutting duties and inventory cycle counting as required
- Excellent customer services skills while interacting with outside contractors
- 1 year of warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Fork Lift experience required
- Proficient in the use of computer applications such as Microsoft Office required
- Strong attention to detail
- High School diploma or GED
For immediate consideration, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com with “Warehouse Associate” in the subject line, or by calling 701-281-4850. You can also view our other open positions at www.kellycareernetwork.com. We are open until 7pm on Tuesday’s.
**Let us help advance your career today!**