Communications Coordinator - OMC
This position is responsible for the coordination of schedules for the Oshki Manidoo and Acute Care campuses, including both residential treatment programs and outpatient programs; implementation and communication of planned recreational, cultural and education activities to all staff and managers of the Oshki Manidoo Center Campus. The individual will also assist program staff by serving as a resource to identify necessary and beneficial community events and resources. This individual will be responsible for creating marketing materials for the programs; and internal communication of key issues.
• Responsible for coordination daily, weekly and monthly activities.
• Individual will develop evolving weekly schedule and export it to all employees of the facility.
• Individual will develop a monthly schedule highlighting external community and organizational events.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal/external resources and organizations.
• Serves as campus resource for seeking internal and external facilitators for planned activities.
• Responsible for maintaining resource list for use by staff for specialized activities.
• Assists program with ongoing program development.
• Individual will work closely with program staff to identify and address needs in the areas or education, treatment, physical wellness, spiritual wellness, culture, and recreation to ensure program offers beneficial activities to clientele to reinforce the mission of the Oshki Manidoo Center and Acute Care.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Skilled in Leadership, training, team building,
• Skilled in performance improvement planning.
• Skilled in verbal and written communication.
• Ability to communicate in a highly effective manner.
• Knowledge of mental health treatment
• Knowledge of and ability to follow and apply the policies and procedures of the White Earth Tribal Council and the Behavioral Health division programs.
• Knowledge of the Anishinaabe cultural traditions and customs.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Strong organizational skills in system communication including internal communication across multiple programs and employees.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications preferred; or associates degree in marketing, communications or graphic design with 2 years’ experience in marketing or communications.
• Experience in a Behavioral Health or Public Health field preferred.
• Must pass a background check and drug screening.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License and insurance for travel between sites and other business related destinations.
Apply for Communications Coordinator - OMC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly