Insurance Sales Representative
Farm Bureau Agent- Work for Yourself, Not by Yourself
We’re glad you’re interested in being a Farm Bureau Agent. Sure, you’ll sell insurance products but being an agent is so much more than a sales job- it’s about building relationships and being an advocate for people in your community.
Why Farm Bureau is different
• Additional startup funding-Instead of charging you a franchise fee, to launch your business, we pay YOU additional startup funding above and beyond what you have earned in commissions.
• Protecting Livelihoods and Futures- we’ve got it covered with a wide variety of property/casualty, life insurance, and annuity products.
• Farm Bureau invests heavily in training and development. We invest over $250,000 in the first 3 years as a new agent.
• Dedicated Team- Along the way you’ll be backed by a team of talented supportive people including; an Agency Manager, Assistant Agency Manager, Field Training Consultant, Field Commercial Underwriter, Field Ag Underwriter, Regional Financial Consultant, Sales Coach, Just in Time team, and more
• A.M Best Rating Financial Rating “A”- Farm Bureau’s positive rating attributes include the strong risk-adjusted capitalization, favorable five-year operating performance and well-established market presence.
Think You Could Be a Good Fit?
• Do you have entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to be part of something greater than yourself?
• Do you want a life of significance, not just a job?
• Are you a highly motivated self-starter?
• Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives today?
If So Click APPLY NOW
Valid Candidates will:
• Be able to obtain a Property & Casualty License, Life and Health License
• Meet new business production goals and objectives
• Generate new business via telephone, networking and other lead sources
• Develop insurance proposals, deliver sales presentations and close sales
• Have a valid driver's license
• Pass a background check
• Have the oral and written communication skills as appropriate to this position
• Be able to read, write and speak the English language