OMC CADC I, II or III/LADC
The White Earth Reservation Tribal Council is currently seeking a qualified applicant who will be responsible to develop, implement, provide, and monitor the treatment plan of clients with alcohol, drug, or other addictions, provide individual and group interventions and clinically supervise youth counselors.
• Conducts comprehensive assessments on clients to determine appropriate treatment needs.
• Coordinates treatment plan development to ensure identified issues are addressed in the written treatment plan.
• Coordinates on-going treatment planning and documents treatment progress of clients to ensure integrated treatment direction and provides primary treatment and continuing care services to improve client’s wellbeing.
• Provides case management services to help the client obtain the services and support the client needs to establish a lifestyle free of the harmful effects of chemical abuse or dependency.
• Maintains all forms of documentation, record keeping and reports to ensure records to meet provider and third party billing requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Knowledge of and ability to follow and apply the policies and procedures of the White Earth Tribal Council and the Oshki Manidoo Center.
• Knowledge of the White Earth Reservation demographics, culture, history, and lifestyles.
• Knowledge of White Earth Youth Residential Standards of Care and White Earth Substance Abuse Treatment Standards.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for training, teaching and clinical supervision.
• Knowledge of tribal and county health and social services programs and ability to write reports and business correspondence.
• Knowledge of HIPAA government regulations, federal privacy act and agency rules.
• Skilled in the operation of a personal computer, including related software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Certified as UMICAD I, II, III, LADC or a person licensed as an Alcohol and Drug Counselor under licensing standards approved by Tribal Council or its designee.
• Documented competence in screening for and working with clients with mental health problems, through education, training, and experience (or within three (3) months of hire).
• CPR Certified or willing to obtain date of hire.
• Must be over the age of 18, responsible, mature, healthy adult who is able to carry out the license holder’s duties.
• Must be free of chemical use problems for at least two (2) years immediately preceding their hiring and must sign a statement attesting to that fact and freedom from chemical use problems must be maintained during employment.
• Valid Driver’s License and insurance for travel between sites and other related businesses.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
Apply for OMC CADC I, II or III/LADC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly