OMC Maintenance Worker
The White Earth Reservation Tribal Council is seeking a qualified candidate who will be responsible for providing maintenance, custodial and grounds keeping services at the Oshki Manidoo Center in order to ensure the facility, equipment, and grounds are well maintained, functional, and safe.
- Perform routine custodial services to ensure a clean, safe environment for clients. Staff and guests.
- Performs grounds keeping services to present professional image and safe environment of center.
- Inventories and requests janitorial supplies and equipment.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of building and grounds maintenance procedures.
- Knowledge of heating equipment.
- Knowledge of cleaning and maintenance equipment.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on equipment and evaluate what repairs need to be made.
- Ability to install equipment using wiring diagrams and blueprints to meet equipment specifications.
- Ability to work cooperatively within a ground to make the work of the group successful and effective.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. and two (2) years direct experience in general maintenance repair.
- Prefer Class C Boilers License.
- Must be over age 18, mature, healthy adult who is able to carry out the Oshki Manidoo Center duties as assigned.
- Must be free of current substance abuse issues during employment.
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Valid Driver’s License and insurance for travel between sites and other business related destinations.
Apply for OMC Maintenance Worker
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly