Urban Mental Health Case Manager
The White Earth Reservation Tribal Council is currently seeking a qualified applicant who
will be responsible for providing mental health targeted case management (MH-TCM)
services to adult clients with a serious and persistent mental illness and children with a severe
• Engage with clients from an empowerment, strength-based perspective and promote
client self-determination and develop trusting, respectful relationships with clients.
• Coordinate and advocate for services with other professionals and para-professionals.
• Complete documentation in the program’s electronic health record related to
authorization from MH-TCM services.
• Complete billing related documentation in the client’s electronic health record,
ensuring billing documentation is accurate and complete.
• Arrange for transportation of clients to appointments, community agencies, etc., as
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of demographics, culture, customs and geography of the White Earth
• Knowledge of Mental Health targeted case management services with an understanding
of local community resources and how to utilize these resources to meet client needs.
• Knowledge and understanding of the clinical work done in a community mental health
• Skilled in identifying and resolving problems independently in a variety of settings
with both clients and professionals within the community.
• Ability to establish and maintain positive rapport with a wide variety of clients and
• Skill in personal computer and related software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Outlook), and internet.
• Bachelor’s Degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields, including but not
limited to social work, psychology, or nursing from an accredited college or university
or a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a case manager associate.
• Valid Driver’s License and insurance for travel between sites and other related
• Must be able to pass a drug screening at hire and throughout the year.
Mail Applications to:
White Earth Tribal Council
P.O. Box 418
White Earth, MN 56591
Download Applications at: www.whiteearth.com
EEO with Native Preference.
A Drug Free Workplace – Tests for alcohol and illegal drug use may be required prior to and during employment.
Apply for Urban Mental Health Case Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly