Assistant Marketing Guru
Sales & Marketing Assistant Role
eOne Solutions and Popdock is looking for a sales & marketing assistant to grow our team in the Fargo, ND office.
This is a great opportunity to develop your role as a sales and marketing professional in a startup environment embedded within a 15-year-old software company. This role is ideal for someone who is comfortable wearing different hats and working on a myriad of different projects. We don’t micromanage, so you must be comfortable owning your work and be a self-starter.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be:
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Assist in managing eOne’s sales queue.
- Assist in content creation for eOne Solutions and Popdock (videos, blog editing, landing pages, creating email content, etc.)
- Collaborate with team members from back-end developers, sales, and marketing.
- Assist in managing social media channels.
- Support the launch of a new application (Popdock) and the continued success of an established company (eOne solutions).
- Track existing and future marketing campaign success, report on results.
- Research content for application pages on Popdock website.
- Learn the eOne Solutions product suite & create content for each product.
- Assist with event and sponsorship fulfillment pieces.
The ideal sales & marketing assistant will have:
- 1-3 years marketing experience.
- Experience with CRM systems such as Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, or Insightly.
- Knowledge of video editing platforms such as Camtasia.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with varied timelines.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
If you think this sounds like your next career step then we want to hear from you.