Human Resources Generalist
Watch this video to learn more about working at General Equipment!
- Assists in the company’s recruiting and workforce planning
- Involved in the development and maintaining of company safety programs and compliance
- Assists in different areas including training coordination, employee relations and benefit administration
- Degree in Human Resources and 2+ years of recent HR experience or equivalent in experience
- Willing to travel including travel into Canada
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred
If you’re ready to work hard in a fast-paced environment, have fun and get paid what you’re worth, APPLY TODAY! Competitive benefits package also included.