Preventative Maintenance Technician
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus Offered for a Limited Time! RDO Equipment Co. is offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for Service Technician positions located in our Bozeman, MT, Williston and Dickinson, ND and Burnsville, MN locations. Terms and conditions apply.
This individual will perform preventative maintenance repairs and inspections on equipment. Their work must be completed in a safe, professional and timely manner.
Specific Duties Include:
• Perform preventative maintenance inspections and repairs.
• Safely operate vehicles and equipment.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Prepare all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
• Maintain technical and product knowledge on all equipment sold within the dealership's area of responsibility.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
• Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
• Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
• Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
• Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
• HAZMAT endorsement
• Mechanical skills
• Basic tools to perform duties
• Computer skills
• Oral and written communication skills
• High school diploma preferred
Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
• Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
• Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
• The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.