Writer / Producer
Anchor Marketing is looking to add a professional writer to our creative team in Grand Forks, North Dakota. The best candidate would be experienced writing web copy, social media posts, advertising, light journalistic pieces and PR. However, a newcomer with outstanding creativity, strong organizational skills and a knock-out portfolio will also be considered. This is a fun job that requires a love of writing, a commitment to learning (about clients, about processes, about products), a knack for getting the most out of interviews, a willingness to travel and a solid grasp of editing and proofreading.
If you come to work for us you’ll be writing everything from social media posts to magazine articles, from television scripts to packaging for nationally-sold products. You will be working closely with designers and programmers as part of Anchor’s creative team. This job is a little different every single day. If you want an exciting career with a fun team, this is it.
- Learn about our clients and write about their products and services
- Interview subjects about a host of different topics
- Embrace deadlines
- Edit and proof copy for others
- Bachelors Degree in Communication, English or Marketing
- The ability to think strategically and follow through
- A positive attitude and an attention to detail
- An understanding of modern technology (social media, for example)
- Salary will be based on experience and skillset
- Excellent rewards for hard work and accomplishments
Company benefits include health and life insurance, PTO and paid holidays, 401(k), long-term disability insurance and other voluntary insurances.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.