Custom Applicator - Berlin, ND
Agegra Cooperative is looking to add a full-time Professional Custom Applicator to their Berlin, North Dakota location.
Responsibilities to include chemical and fertilizer application, plant food mixing, transportation and crop management. Strong preference for someone with computer and GPS systems knowledge, however, will train the right candidate. The ideal applicant will also drive truck and help out in operations when needed. We will help train the right candidate to obtain their CDL and Applicator's License.
· Responsible for operating and maintaining spray equipment.
· Operate and maintain fertilizer and chemical equipment.
· Perform necessary maintenance.
· Blend and apply fertilizer and chemicals according to labeled directions or recommendations.
· Assist to achieve accurate and efficient unloading and delivery of products.
This qualified individual must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent, possess excellent team work and people skills, and looking for a rewarding position with a growing company. Must have a good driving record and either have their CDL, or are in the process of obtaining a CDL license.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension plan, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Paid time off, Holidays, Education Assistance and MORE!
908 Lamont Street S
Aberdeen, SD 57401
Apply for Custom Applicator - Berlin, ND
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly